1) Press release publication is accessible to both members and non-members. It is not mandated to establish an account or sign in for the submission of a press release.
2) Please ensure that all press releases submitted pertain exclusively to events, products, or services within the realms of Art, Entertainment, Media, Fashion, Beauty, and related industries. Press releases not meeting these criteria will not be approved for publication. In such instances, a full refund will be promptly issued.
3) It is imperative that press releases are finalized upon submission. Once published and made available to the public or various news media outlets, alterations or edits will not be permissible. Should you wish to halt or suspend your release, please reach out to our support team for assistance.
4) We do not support clickable or redirecting links. Links will appear as highlighted plain text.
6) Service Center Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm PT, excluding major U.S. holidays.
7) All our online transactions are processed through Stripe, a platform trusted by millions of businesses worldwide. We do not collect or have access to our users’ credit or debit card information. Please note that this is a one-time payment. Once the transaction is complete, you will receive an email receipt. Furthermore, upon approval and publication of the press release, an approval email will be sent to your registered address.