We have implemented some of the most advanced security measures in order to ensure your safety while utilizing our website. Our adherence to stringent policies and procedures is designed to guard against unauthorized access. However, whilst we diligently monitor this site and employ the latest security technology, we advise all users to exercise caution and use their best judgment. Our platform is equipped with a secure and private linking system, facilitating connections through our system. Disclosing your information is entirely optional unless you intend to conduct business beyond the scope of the Hollywood Connections Center (MyHollywoodPage.com). If you encounter any listing that appears suspicious, we urge you to report it to us promptly.
Payment Methodology and Security Measures
Please be assured that this website does not obtain or store any user’s credit or debit card information. All online payment transactions are securely managed through Stripe, a globally recognized payment gateway trusted by millions of businesses.
Required Information for Account Creation
Please be informed that the Hollywood Connections Center (MyHollywoodPage.com) will require the following information for the creation of an account:
Email (this will not be publicly visible)
Necessary Information for Page Creation
The ability to customize a page is entirely at the discretion of our valued members.
Method of Member Communication
Communication can be facilitated through a proprietary private messaging system developed by the Hollywood Connections Center (MyHollywoodPage.com). This system is not publicly accessible. Disclosure of private email, phone, and address details is not mandatory unless members opt to provide sufficient linking information publicly.
- Do not share your password with anyone.
- Longer passwords are harder to break, so keep the password long.
- Change your password often.
- To create a password, always use a mixture of numeric numbers, small alphabets, capital alphabets, and special characters.
Unsuccessful Login Attempts
Message: You have entered too many incorrect passwords. You will be temporarily locked out after a few unsuccessful login attempts. You must wait to try again later.
By using the Hollywood Connections Center (MyHollywoodPage.com), your IP address will be logged for security purposes and immediately blocked for suspicious activities.
How do I make sure an offer is safe or legit?
- Use Google to research the company or person offering
- In the case of an audition or interview, check the location of the interview or audition. If it’s in a hotel or bar or at someone’s house, that should raise some red flags.
- Take a friend, parent, or colleague with you to the meetings.
- Don’t be afraid to say ‘no’ to anything that you aren’t comfortable doing.
- Always read contracts carefully before signing them.
Is this email from the Hollywood Connections Center (MyHollywoodPage.com)?
Unfortunately, a scammer may email you and either pretend to be from the Hollywood Connections Center (MyHollywoodPage.com) or contact you through the site with a special (and fake) offer. Here is a sign of a scam email:
- The person sending the email is asking you for money.
- If you receive an email that you’re not sure about, please contact us. Do not deal with the person directly.
What if I’m offered a role in another country?
The Hollywood Connections Center (MyHollywoodPage.com) has opportunities that are open to members all around the world. If you accept an offer in another country, make sure you do your homework first to check if it is genuine and also obtain the appropriate work visas.
Entries with illegal material
Avoiding Scams and Phishing
While we do our best to police this site and remove any listings that are scams or attempts at phishing information from users, our users should always be cautious and use their best judgment when connecting to others.